We’re really loving the work of great things to People (aka gt2P), an innovative and fun Chilean design collaborative based in Santiago’s beautiful Las Flores neighborhood.
Writer Bryn Smith recently sat down with partners Tamara Pérez, Sebastián Rozas, Guillermo Parada, and Eduardo Arancibia for our latest feature interview, Great Things to People; while she was at it, she asked the studio for insider tips on the best local eateries. Here’s what they had to say:
- Sabor de Buenos Aires is the best patisserie! They also have really good coffee (and the restaurant’s only two blocks from our studio).
- There’s another coffee shop near Sebastian’s apartment called Rende Bú. It’s in a converted house and run by some of our friends.
- Caramagnola is a local pizzeria that will give you a discount if you arrive by bike. It’s also close to the studio and they have delicious craft beers.
- We also highly recommend the peruvian ceviche at Ciudadano.
- Fuente Suiza has really good sandwiches and wonderful mayonnaise.
- Finally, we often gather at the nearby Parque Intercomunal park or Guillermo and Tamara’s house to drink piscolas (a drink made with pisco and Coke) and barbecue.
Check out Bryn Smith’s interview with gt2P, Great Things for People.